Terms & Conditions
User agreement :
• You agree that- you are the owner of the information, trademarks and logos, and hold the copyrights of the same, which you share on your campaign through Flapos. And otherwise, you agree to present Flapos with evidence of valid permissions from the actual owner.
• You agree that any trademarks, logos, service marks and copyrights put to use in your campaign, are well in compliance with the restrictions and conditions imposed on the use of Licensed Rights.
• You agree that the literature, expression, insignia etc. used in your campaign are not in violation of the law, Flapos policy and are not offensive to a third party.
• You agree that upon acknowledgment of any claim which does not fall in line with Flapos policy, Flapos holds the sole authority and discretion of taking a decision, of disassociating itself from any ties with you or your campaign.
• You agree to provide required amount of factual information with regards to your campaign and not provide any false information of any respect.
• You agree to hold Flapos unrelated towards any legal violation arising from or relating to the usage of Flapos.
• You agree that Flapos is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage, lost profits or other consequences occurred in the event of following the agreement or your use of Flapos services.
• You agree that Flapos hereby holds the authority to disclose your contact information to a third party that satisfactorily persuades the violation of intellectual property.
• You agree not to influence the potential customers and avoid solicitation, apart from the purchase of any products.
• You hereby, accept to abide by the policy/Terms of Services of Flapos in whole.
By violating the user agreement, you hence, would be subject to disassociation with Flapos and any other benefits linked to it.
Intellectual Property Policy :
Flapos, hereby, forbids the violation and infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
Though Flapos does not arbitrate on disputes, it takes complaints related to Intellectual property infringement seriously. However, this would only be subject to parties which exclusively own the rights of the intellectual property in question.
In case, you believe that the content of a particular campaign infringes into the intellectual property space of a third party please contact the Flapos team. Upon presenting convincing evidence, Flapos would provide your contact information to the particular campaign owner. If the campaign owner does not co-operate or contact you to resolve the issue – Flapos holds the sole authority and discretion of taking a decision, of disassociating itself from the campaign.
If you believe that the Intellectual property rights have been compromised upon, in any of the campaigns, please reach us out at [email protected]
Please also help us with the following information (in PDF format)
• Full contact information of the complainant
• Physical/electronic signature of the owner of Intellectual Property that has been infringed upon
• URL of the Flapos campaign in question
• Parts of the campaign (logo/trademark/content) that have been infringed upon
• Proof of ownership of Intellectual Property that has been infringed upon
• A statement that – you believe that items of the campaign, above mentioned, have been used without appropriate authority and such misuse of information legally amounts to infringement of intellectual property rights.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information attested by you, is complete and accurate and that you are the owner or have been authorized to act on behalf of the owner on the right that is allegedly infringed.
We honor novelty :
It’s often noticed that campaigns are inspired by campaigns. But Flapos does not endorse duplication of campaigns under any circumstances.
Hence, we accept concerns and complaints notifying the duplication of a campaign or infringement of content/logo/copyright – by the owner/ authorized person of the content in question.
Upon presenting convincing evidence Flapos would notify the concerned parties and further, might as well disassociate itself from the campaign – which might lead to termination of the account and connection with Flapos.
If you believe your campaign is being used/duplicated, in an unauthorized way – please contact us, also, provide the below information
• URL of your original work
• List of items duplicated
• Original date of the launch of your campaign
• URL of the campaign allegedly duplicated.
Point to note
The artwork, samples, fonts, content and other information present in Flapos library is the property of Flapos.com. It’s available for you to generate your campaign; however that does not entitle you to any-kind of authority over the material or any of its reproductions.