Flapos Affiliate Program – Terms and Conditions
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual’s or entity’s participation in the Flapos Affiliate Program (the “Program“). As used in this Agreement, “we“, “us“, or “our” means MB Indra Ecom Services “Flapos.com” or any of our affiliate; parent; or group companies and our successors and assigns, as the case may be, and “you” means the applicant. Flapos Site means, collectively, the flapos.com website, the flapos mobile website and the flapos mobile applications. “Your site” means your website where you will link to the Flapos Site (and which you will identify in your Program application).
BY CHECKING THE BOX INDICATING THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS FLAPOS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT, OR BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED AFFILIATE AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE FLAPOS SITE, YOU (A) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS FLAPOS AFFILIATE AGREEMENT; (B) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; AND (C) HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS (E.G., YOU ARE NOT A MINOR) AND THAT YOU ARE AND WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS FLAPOS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ASSOCIATES PROGRAM PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS. IN ADDITION, IF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT IS BEING AGREED TO BY A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN THE PERSON AGREEING TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS AUTHORIZED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT.
The purpose of the Affiliate Program is to permit you to advertise Products on your site and to earn advertising fees for Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) made by your end users. A “Product” is any item sold on the Flapos Site.
Enrollment in the Program
Participation in the Program is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. For example, you have to be 18 years or above to enroll in this Program. To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Program Application via the Flapos Site. We will evaluate your application and will notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable sites include, but are not limited to, those that:
- Promote or contain sexually explicit materials.
- Advertise affiliate links as a cashback offer (i.e. in terms of Money Transfer. You can provide reward points in the form of mobile recharge or any gift vouchers kind of thing to your customers from your side. But you need to mention clearly on your website that the Gift articles are not provided by Flapos.com. And the customer should contact only you for any queries related to those gift articles which you had provided to them,not to Flapos.com).
- Advertise misleading/wrong offers/deals running on Flapos.
- Promote violence or contain violent materials.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote or undertake illegal activities.
- Include any trademark of Flapos or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of Flapos or its affiliates, in any domain name, subdomain name, or in any username, group name, or other identifier on any social networking site.
- Include any colour combination or layout similar or identical to Flapos.com, with the intention to deceive
- Use links or URLs which are not published by the Flapos Site or by Flapos Affiliate Program.
- Add products directly to the customer’s cart using scripts or any tools.
- Are owned by or is principally maintained/operated by current employees of Flapos.
- Otherwise violate intellectual property rights.
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply at any time. However, if we accept your application and we later determine that your site is unsuitable, we may terminate this Operating Agreement at any time in our sole discretion.
You will ensure that the information in your Program application and otherwise associated with your account, including your email address and other contact information and identification of your site, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Program and this Operating Agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.